Thursday, May 14, 2009

cleaning

when our last two roommates moved out they left the fridge they were using in quite the state. every inch was covered in sticky stuff. there was a half carton of milk that expired in September. At least three bags full of an unidentifyable something. They were black from rot. A few days ago a girl almost threw up when we opened it due to the smell. Well Calen and I dug right into it this morning. we got it so clean I had no problems putting my whole self inside. I'm so domestic.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Yes that fride was horrible! Honestly I don't know how you guys even stood to clean it! I avoided opening it always at all cost! Oh goodness! And you a only somewhat domestic, sorry you can't be 100 percent domestic...I don't know why it just doesn't seem right at all. Sorry. I hope you are well.